It takes many ingredients to make our company great, but the key secret ingredient is OUR PEOPLE. And we are currently looking for some new staff to join the Catering Catering team.
In an ideal world we are after people who are at least 18 years old with at least 20 years experience 😊 . Don’t ask for much do we?
Ok so all jokes aside we are on the hunt for some new team members to work with us over the busy summer period. Work is on a casual basis and hours will vary depending on the amount of jobs on any given day.
- Experienced cooks – you’ve been cooking a while, know your stuff and know (or can learn) how to manage a catering job at our client’s venue. We’re looking for people who can not only cook awesome food but also manage staff, run a buffet/carvery table and interact with clients.
- Catering assistants – who will work with a team leader to help with all aspects of a catering job including things like set up buffet tables, assist with the food service and clear tables.
Attributes we look for:
- Someone able to fit in with our team. We’re super nice, professional and all about providing our clients with an awesome experience so we want people who share this vision.
- The right attitude – we actually value this more than experience! We’re looking for self-starters who want to be at work and who can learn quickly. We are more than happy to provide training to the right people.
- You must be well presented and service/client orientated.
- You must be able to enjoy yourself on the job!
- Be available at least November & December however if you like us and the feeling is mutual there is a good chance we will have work for you right through until April 2018.
- And finally just be super reliable and a tops person 😊
Think we could be a good match? Send your resume and/or a letter explaining why we should interview you to firstname.lastname@example.org.